Grievance and Appeal Procedures

Students enrolled in courses at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte who would like to file a complaint regarding their experience may do the following:

  1. Refer to the UNC Charlotte Student Grievance Procedure.   Students may also contact UNC Charlotte’s regional accrediting agency, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (PDF)
  2. Students residing outside of North Carolina while attending UNC Charlotte may file a complaint in their state of residence. As required by federal regulations, students are directed to the list of resources here, compiled and updated by the State Higher Education Executive Officers.