If you would like to upload individual documents (with or without one of the forms listed below), you may scan your document or submit a legible, clear photo of the document and upload by clicking the button below. This is a secure upload.
Note: Please do not send personal information or documents via email. Emails with pictures or attachments will not be accepted or considered. All attachments/documentation requests must be submitted via the "upload file link" in order to be considered for review.
Some forms will require you to enter the names & email addresses for those needing to review, before you complete the form.
- Academic Petition - for all active students
- Audit Grading Request (Select Change of Grade Mode - Audit)
- Change of Address
- Log in to MyCharlotte > Select Student Self Service under Quick Links > Select Personal Information Dashboard in 4-square menu > Edit or Add New under Address
- Log in to MyCharlotte > Select Student Self Service > Guest Access Portal under Student Records
- Consent for Access to Education Records - for inactive students
- Demographic Change Request - for active students
- Used to update Legal Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Race, Citizenship, & Legal Sex
- Demographic Change Request - only for inactive students
- Used to update Legal Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Race, Citizenship, Legal Sex, Email, & Mailing Address
- Request for Non-Disclosure of Directory Information - for active students
- Request for Non-Disclosure of Directory Information - only for inactive students
- Duplicate Diploma Order
- Final Exam Conflict Form
- Grade Replacement
- Graduation Application (Undergraduate)
- Pass/No Credit Grading Request (Select Change of Grade Mode - Pass/No Credit)
- Permit for Transient Study
- Click here to view the process and directions.
- ROTC Visiting Student Application - for recently active students
- ROTC Visiting Student Application - only for inactive or new students
- Senior Citizen Course Audit Request - for recently active students
- Senior Citizen Course Audit Request - only for inactive or new students
- Transcript Request
- UNC Language Exchange
- Click here for additional information.
Paper (PDF) Forms*
- Academic Petition - only for inactive undergraduate students
- Credit by Exam
- Inter-Institutional Registration Form (Click here to view more details)
* These forms are interactive and require Acrobat Reader software. Click here for a free Acrobat Reader download. If you have trouble opening the PDF in your browser, try saving the file and opening it with Adobe Reader. If necessary, 'right click' and select "Save link as". Open the saved file using Adobe Acrobat Reader. This will allow the PDF forms to open properly. The Chrome browser will not open the file, you must download it.
Graduate Student Forms
Other Graduate School forms can be found here.