Academic Record Changes after Graduation

All grade changes, removals of incompletes, and transfer work necessary for the completion of degree requirements must be on file in the Office of the Registrar by the census date of the next term, following the student's graduation term.

Charlotte academic records are sealed after the conferral of a degree. Changes to majors and minors, the addition of departmental honors, grade changes, or other changes to an academic record cannot be made.