Grade Changes

You can use this online grade change request process for courses offered Fall 2006 to present.  For courses prior to Fall 2006, please contact your department.

Requesting a Grade Change

  1. In Banner Self Service, from the Faculty and Advisors tab, select Grade Change Menu.
  2. Select Grade Change Request.
  3. From the drop down menu, select the term the course was offered and click Submit.
  4. Select the appropriate course from the drop down menu or click the link at the bottom of the page to enter the CRN directly. (To enter the CRN directly, you must be the instructor of record)
  5. The class list will be displayed. Click on the student’s ID number for which you wish to request a grade change.
  6. In the New Grade column, select the new grade from the drop down menu.
  7. In the Grade Change Reason column, select a reason for the grade change.
  8. If necessary, add any comments for approver review in the Instructor Comments field.
  9. Click Submit.
  10. Confirmation of the grade change request is displayed. The appropriate approvers will be notified of your request. Pending approval, the requested grade will be applied to the student’s record. You will be notified of the final decision via email.